Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wonderfull (Full of Wonder) Wednesday

Looking for the wonder in everyday life! 
I'd love for you to join me on this journey. 
If you find wonder along the way, please leave a link in the comments,
so others can share in your wonder!


There is definitely something wonderfull about wild raspberry picking eating with Nana.
Especially when a Great Blue Heron flies up out of the creek and right over your head! 




This is what made it home... hmmm.



And to make it even more wonderfull, we read Blueberries for Sal, cuddled up on the couch...
AFTER getting washed up!


Well this looks very familar!


What a WonderFull morning!


If a child is to keep alive his inborn sense of wonder without any such gift from the fairies, he needs the companionship of at least one adult who can share it, rediscovering with him the joy, excitement and mystery of the world we live in” ~ Rachel Carson


5 comments:

  1. oh yes, that sounds like a wonderful day!

    our little wonder is one you will too enjoy very soon...
    http://www.artsyants.blogspot.com/2012/06/quiet-hello.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those raspberry cheeks. And when I saw that almost-empty bowl, I couldn't help but think of Sal eating all the berries from her pail...so I wasn't surprised to see that very book in the next photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tehehe That book has been a favorite in our family since I was a little girl!

      Delete
  3. oh my, thank you so much for the rush of memories with that book! ever since last year when we found my old Jamberry book, i've been feeling like there was a very special berry book from my childhood. but it just wouldn't surface in my memory. and here it is, thank you mama!!!!

    ReplyDelete