Friday, February 8, 2013

{this moment}


{this moment}  - A Friday ritual inspired by SouleMama.  A photo (or two) capturing a moment from the week.  A simple, special, extraordinary moment.  A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.  If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments for all to find and see.






Yes... my Bunny's latest "cuddly toy" is not a bear or a blankie or a baby or even a bunny...
It is a KETTLE.
She is IN LOVE with this kettle...
I bet I have the only child in the world that cuddles with a tea kettle...

NO it does not go into the family bed though.

18 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing, have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely curly hair she has! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, it's so cute and so original
    Have a great weekend too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my that curly hair is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute that she loves a kettle!

    My moment is up: http://tc-twistedfairytale.blogspot.ca/2013/02/this-moment-princess-magpie-and-little.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL. ids are amazing, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's awesome!

    Our moment this week is in honor of National Girl Scout Cookie Day today!
    http://ouronesweetfamily.blogspot.com/2013/02/this-moment.html

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A kettle?! Well, looks like you may have a budding tea connoisseur on your hands, perhaps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha...I love how their favorite toys are always "grown-up" real life things!
    http://www.pocoleon.com/this-moment/this-moment-8/

    ReplyDelete
  10. that's hilarious! and very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How sweet! I can see how one would want to cuddle a kettle. Does she like too or just the vessel? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! I love it...thanks for sharing!! Here is my moment :)
    http://myhighdeserthomestead.blogspot.com/2013/02/this-moment_8.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's pretty funny. Your girl's hair might be getting longer than my girl! So gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is very sweet! Hope you had a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cute! It's funny the things we grow attached to.

    ReplyDelete