Sunday, January 6, 2013

Winter Carnival Highlights ~ January 6th


sunnydaytodaymama

It is such a blessing to be a co-host of The All Year Round Blog Carnival: Winter! There are sooo many great ideas shared there all winter long!  Be sure you take time to check out the additions often! On Sundays I like to highlight a few of my favorites!


Lightly Enchanted made some very nice recycled tin Chritsmas decorations!




The Tiger Chronicle shared their "pinecone birdfeeder" with us! 
We make similar ones with our playschool children each year!




While we have made latern before, using tissue paper and glue on our jars,
Red Ted Art's Blog shares a new way to make them!





I keep this linky party up all winter! It can be found at the top of my blog!



1 comment:

  1. Oooh thanks for the feature. And I love those Recycled Christmas decorations. Fabulous.

    Maggy

    ReplyDelete