Friday, May 20, 2011

On That Note

So, I have a confession to make.

I, Hannah White, am an addict.

For as long as I can remember, I have been addicted to notebooks.

No joke, I am serious.

It all started when I was trying to hide my diary from my six younger siblings. I had three or four notebooks that I rotated through. I would hide each of them in a different place. So even if one was found, it would not contain all of my secrets.

This habit stuck with me and it has gotten a bit out of hand. Though I no longer hide them from little prying eyes, I still work out of several notebooks at a time.



These are just the ones I found in my living room!

TEN!


This is not even counting the ones from my bedroom, my bathroom (hey maybe that is where I wrote down the thing I was looking for), my purse, my kitchen, and  the ones that I have at Mama's house!

There is no rhyme or reason to my notebook system. I just pick up a notebook and write. Some of them are completely full, while others may have only a few pages taken up with my ramblings and thoughts. Some notebooks contain songs that I have written, while other have to do lists that I have made.

I am taking steps to fight my addiction, but it is a slow strenuous process.










1 comment:

  1. Delurking to say ... I have a notebook addiction, too! How funny is that? LOL!

    ReplyDelete