Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Honeys

Ever since B was a little baby (my first little daycare baby ever), he has been my Honey Bee. When Bunny was born, she became my Honey Bunny. Thus making these two my honeys. They are the best of friends and it is often just the two of them at my house in the afternoons. Today was one such day.

I awoke B from his nap and he came with me to wake Bunny. We climbed into my queen sized bed and started to gently try to get her to open her eyes. She fussed and wanted to nurse, so we all layed there, three in the bed, and she nursed. This is one of my favorite things to do after nap time. After a few minutes she unlatched and lay there asleep again. I was just about to begin to rub her back and sing our good morning song, when I looked across her and realized that B had fallen asleep as well. My honeys, snuggled up together, sleeping soundly. So soundly that I was able to steal away to retrieve my camera and take what may be my favorite pictures of the two of them ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment