Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wonderfull (Full of Wonder) Wednesday


Looking for the wonder in everyday life!  I'd love for you to join me on this journey.  If you find wonder along the way today, please leave a link in the comments, so others can share in your wonder!


The WONDER of being a Chicken Girl!!


Whooops! Poured the grain on the outside of the fence...


But those hens are very smart...


and love their girl just the same!!


Wonder-full!







If a child is to keep alive his inborn sense of wonder without any such gift from the fairies, he needs the companionship of at least one adult who can share it, rediscovering with him the joy, excitement and mystery of the world we live in” ~ Rachel Carson


6 comments:

  1. and what a lucky chicken girl you have!!! thanks for sharing your {into nature} inpsiration :) i look forward to joining your wonderfull wednesdays in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful! What a great thing to grow up around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful girl, she looks like she's having fun.

    My parents raised chickens. When my brother and I were little... The most chickens we had were 75. My next door neighbor has chickens, although not as much. I think he has six chickens, and about three ducks, he also has two pigs. My daughter and I visit them a few times weekly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol. I bring my little one right into the coop to give our chickens their scratch now. The pigeons were getting too much of a feast from all the grain scattered outside and the chickens were all mournful squawks and longing looks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol. So cute. I bring my little girl right inside the coop to give the chickens their scratch now, since so much of it was ending up cruelly out of reach of the poor chickens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And that would certainly save me having to scoop the rest inside for the hens...

      Delete