Saturday, August 11, 2012

An Enchanted Childhood Playschool ~ Summer Break

Each week is so full of so much fun and natural learning experiences!

The children think these thrifted garden ornaments are awesome!


But the real thing is even better!!







It has become a yearly tradition to make flower crowns with the Black-Eyed Susans!






Buidling with the tree blocks is great fun!





There's always work to do!





And picnics to take!





They never tire of the Big Creek!







 Or climbing!





But when the calls goes out, "LUNCH TIME", they all come running!



Oh and yes there are always pink butterflies to catch!
Bunny's favorite thing to do is pretend she catches butterflies, frogs, all sorts of little creatures!

See?!?!?!


Linked to~

16 comments:

  1. So cute!! Looks like so much fun!

    Newest follower from Weekend Blog Hop.

    - Jaime
    mrsmamapanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. An enchanted playschool indeed. Every child should be able to do the lovely things yours do! Thank you for sharing with me on Country Kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...I love the daisy crowns! <3 Old follower from the Blog Walk. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your photos, where in WV do you live? I'm in Huntington, from your photos I'm guessing you leave towards the mountains. Thanks for the follow, following you back. I'll go over and like your facebook page also :) I'll be back again in the future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are right smack dab in the middle... Lewis County!

      Delete
  5. Oh a turtle, how exciting for the littles! those books are beautiful, are they books or notebooks? love the illustrations. thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.amazon.com/All-Day-Cynthia-Rylant/dp/0810983214/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1344971905&sr=1-1&keywords=all+in+a+day

      That is All in a Day, and from there you should be able to see the others: Mama is it Summer, Yet and To Market, To Market

      Delete
  6. What brilliant fun, I love getting e girls outside

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with the pp it does look magical and like such a fun day!

    BTW, I'm featuring this on Hey Mom, Look What I Did at Adventures In Mommy Land, thanks for sharing...hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you guys were close I would so send my kids to your daycare! The flower crowns are so sweet and look how excited the kids were holding the animals!! Thanks for sharing on Happy Family Times x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely - especially the pretend butterflies! My girls like to pretend to catch bunnies and kittens. And I love your tree blocks! Thanks for sharing at the Outdoor Play Party!

    ReplyDelete