Sunday, September 30, 2012

The All Year Round Blog Carnival: Autumn: September 30th

sunnydaytodaymama


It is so much fun to co-host the Autumn Edition of the All Year Round Blog Carnival, hosted by SunnyDayTodayMama.  Every day new ideas, crafts, recipes are being added to the list! Each week, I hope to highlight a few of my favorite ideas!
 
I really like the autumn seasonal table and the leaf print banner over at Simple Whimsy!



Sunnydaytodaymama has a sweet nature basket! 
I imagine Bunny would enjoy having all the fall nature goodies in one basket. 



We like to use various methods of painting with our little ones!
Off the Shelf has a sweet apple pie craft that uses both brush painting and apple stamping!



Living Montessori Now offered several cute fall activities,
 including this squirrel and hazelnut game. 
And you know how much I love squirrels!



I think Bunny, who is dressing as a woods fairy for halloween, would love making some of these fall nature fairies/faeries over at lightly enchanted!




Be sure to check out the entire Autumn Carnival.  You will be inspired, I promise!
Then come back and link up your creations, activities, books, whatever fall ideas you enjoy!
You will always find my link up at the top of my blog, titled



 

3 comments:

  1. What an interesting round up, plenty of new things to try this Autumn. Thank-you for featuring us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring our Apple Pie Craft! Love your other picks too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring our nature basket along with these beautiful autumn crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete