Monday, March 11, 2013

About Time


For the first time in my entire 23 years, daylights saving time has actually worked to my advantage. First off, Papa worked night shift. So he only worked 11 hours and still got paid for 12.

Secondly, the girls have been going to bed a bit too early for my liking. This pushes bedtime back for up to an hour (and that means that papa might even get to see them before bed on his work day/nights) while still letting them go to sleep when they need to.




Also, this makes Squirrely's normal naptime go from 11am, to 12pm which works much better for getting outside with the playschool children as the weather gets warmer.

But I am pretty sure the main reason I am really not minding the time change this year is because now that I am not working in the mornings, it really doesn't affect me at all.





**I know the pictures are not really related to this post... but they are cute!

1 comment:

  1. They are cute photos. I'm still dragging from the time change. It usually takes a week for my body to acclimate.

    ReplyDelete