Thursday, May 23, 2013

Crafting Along: The State of Our Heart


I have said in the past we (my mama and I) are two parts of the same brain.
And the same heart.




We share a dream ... of moving to coastal NC someday.
This seems like the perfect daily reminder. 
My Mother's Day gft to her!



So happy to be able to share another 25% off discount code from Inspired by Finn!
Enter May25 at the check-out for 25% off your entire purchase!

If you aren't familar with my love of amber, check out these posts:





4 comments:

  1. Love it! You know I'm partial to the NC coast ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really sweet! We love the Outer Banks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a bit of an amber addiction myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute. Thanks so much for sharing with Adorned From Above's Blog Hop 55. We can't wait to see what you have for us this week. This weeks party is live.
    Have a great week.
    Debi and Charly @ Adorned From Above
    http://www.adornedfromabove.com

    ReplyDelete