Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Wonderfull (Full of Wonder) Wednesday

 
Looking for the wonder in everyday life! 
I'd love for you to join me on this journey. 
If you find wonder along the way, please leave a link in the comments,
so others can share in your wonder!
 
A worm in your hand + dandelions + a creek = A wonderfilled childhood! 


 
If a child is to keep alive his inborn sense of wonder without any such gift from the fairies, he needs the companionship of at least one adult who can share it, rediscovering with him the joy, excitement and mystery of the world we live in” ~ Rachel Carson
 

5 comments:

  1. How terrific! I so agree with your math. :) Thanks for linking up to Joyful Moments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sentiments - all which I agree with, thanks for linking to Country Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, another in agreement here! Mine love to collect worms too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My eldest discovered worms too this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes my youngest it was a snail.

    ReplyDelete