Monday, June 3, 2013

Rhythm of the Home--Nana's Get Well Box


Rhythm of the Home is a wonderful online magazine celebrating LIFE!  We have enjoyed it since its very 1st edition! ROTH has encouraged us to live a simple, intentional. yet very full life!  So it is very exciting (an honor really) that "we" have an article in the Summer edition, just released this morning!!  When I say "we", I really mean "me" NanaKerri, but it is all about those grandbabies, so "we" it is!


Hope you take a moment to go read my submission,  Nana's Get Well Box, as well as take a little time to read the others.  There is so much food for thought and encouragement found there!





While there be sure to visit the Rhythm of the Home blog and enter the Rhythm of the Home Give-Away!  Hannah is giving away a gorgeous playsilk from her little shop: Enchanted Childhood Playthings




Hope, as you read through the articles,  you find encouragement and a sense of simple beauty.


3 comments:

  1. Well done on the article...it sounds like a great read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on a great article! I remember my mom giving me a box similar when I had the measles as a child. I loved it!
    ~ joey ~

    ReplyDelete