Sunday, September 15, 2013

An Enchanted Childhood Preschool ~ September 9th~12th



The children continued exploring the little Montessori trays I made up for them.





One of the options during Learning Time is to look at books!


As the children have gotten older,
I have noticed a division at times with the girls playing more with the girls...


And the boys playing sometimes with just the boys.




On this day, they were off to feed the chickens and gather eggs!





They love to do real work, so they helped to toss the sunflower stalks out of the chickens' yard.





Lots of fun!



 
They had to take time for a little Big Creek play!


The children had fun with the tray of shells and the tray of plastic sea creatures!





They made a Hermit Crab with a Shape shell!





A yummy snack... fruit with real whipping cream!



Look at the nuts we found!

Regular garden eating!


And apple picking!







Lots of learning going on here!


Each week I join several linky parties! What a fun way to share and learn!
Natural Living Monday, The Children's Bookshelf, Monday's Kid Corner, Hey Mom, Look What I Did!,Montessori Monday, Made by Little Hands, Homemade Mondays, Mama Moments Monday {Link Up}, The Gathering Spot, Little Wonders' Days, Mom's Monday Mingle, Mommy Moments, Frugal, Crafty Home, Hip Homeschool Hop, Mom's Library, Tuesday Tots, (tot school tuesday), The Tuesday Baby Link-Up, Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}, Tuned in Tuesday, Teach Me Tuesday, TOO Cute Tuesday, Open Call Tuesday, Backyard Farming Connection Hop, Tuned in Tuesday, Kids in the Kitchen, Waldorf Wednesday, It's Playtime, We Made That Linky, What I Learned Wednesday, Super Link Party, Kids Co-Op, Artsy Play Wednesday, Healthy 2Day Wednesday, Wildcrafting Wednesday, Adorned From Above, Frugal Days, Sustainable Ways, Kids Crafts, Link and Learn, Thrifty Thursday, Hearts for Home, needle and thREAD,Made U Look, Tender Moments with Toddlers and Preschoolers, Natural Living Link-Up, Small Footprint Friday, Our Days Homeschool Link-Up, For the Kids Friday, FarmGirl Friday Blog Hop, Kitchen Fun and Crafty Friday, Read. Explore. Learn., Creative Learning on Friday, Preschool and Kindergarten Corner,Friday's Nature Table, The Friday Baby Shower, TGIF Linky Party, Family Fun Friday, Creative Friday,Friday Flair Link Party, Shine on Fridays, Friday Favs, Outdoor Play Party, Do Something Crafty,Weekend Whatever, Saturday Show and Tell, Tot School Gathering Place, Sharing Saturday, Share It Saturday, Country Kids, Link and Learn, sharing creative, ideas {all weekend}, Show and Share Saturday,Stress Free Sunday, The Sunday Showcase, The Preschool Prekinder Nook, Fun Sparks, The Sunday Parenting Party, The Homesteaders' Blog Hop, Making Boys Men, Spring Carnival, Made with Love,Raising Memories

And each week I co-host Eco-Kids Tuesday Link-Up!



7 comments:

  1. What fun! I love all the creative ways your kids there have of learning about the world around them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness, I just LOVE that hermit crab craft! Adorable! Thanks so much for sharing at After School.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks awesome! Come link up for Life Created Tuesdays! We featured your pants to purse tutorial in this week's post!

    http://www.itsavol.com/2013/09/life-created-tuesday-2.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is so much joy evident in your photos! What wonderful cherished memories you are making. Thanks for sharing this at the After School Linky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hermit crab craft! So fun! I pinned it to do it with my girls. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the hermit crab craft. What a fun and creative learning activity! I am going to remember that to do with my daughter. Thanks for the great idea!

    Becky @ mysweetmoose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete