Thursday, April 24, 2014

Shivery Shores



This child...
This child LOVES her beach. Whether the weather.


While the rest of us ( and by us, I mean everyone else on the beach) were
wrapped up tight in our sweaters, she stripped down to swim the tide pools.


Little sister tried to join her, but she barely got her toes wet before changing her mind.


After watching for a few moments, she came back for her pants and a snuggle to get warm.


But Bunny, though typically more sensitive than Squirrely, wasn't bothered at all by the chilly temps.

"Mama, I'm a mermaid!"

Warmth is something I strive for. I am always making sure we all have enough layers. But this child... She teaches me to relax a little. To not freak out and just have fun sometimes.
To let it go... The cold never bothered her anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment