- 7:00 Hubby gets up, packs his lunch. (He takes Bunny if she is awake.)
- 7:30 I nurse Bunny, get up, get ready, and make breakfast.
- 8:00 Breakfast time, discuss our day ahead.
- 8:15 Hubby cleans up from breakfast and gets ready for work-I get Bunny ready and clean up the house.
- 8:30 Gather our things, leave for work, say our morning prayer as Hubby drops Bunny and me off to mama's house (where we do daycare together), kiss goodbye. Bunny and I start work. Hubby goes to work.
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Rhythm~Making The Most of Our Mornings
We felt like something was lacking in our mornings, like we kind of just fell out of bed and into the workday. So my husband and I have been working towards a morning rhythm.