Sunday, November 11, 2012

The All Year Round Blog Carnival: Autumn: November 11th

 

sunnydaytodaymama



It is so much fun to co-host the Autumn Edition of the All Year Round Blog Carnival, hosted by SunnyDayTodayMama.  Every day new ideas, crafts, recipes are being added to the list! Each week, I hope to highlight a few of my favorite ideas!


We are getting ready to read some Thanksgiving books and do related activties this week, so this week's features have a Thanksgiving theme!


We Made That shared the cutest paper turkeys!



This next craft sure makes me wish we hadn't sent the unused salad spinner to Goodwill!
2 Big 2 Little made a great spin art turkey!



2 Big 2 Little also shared a great source of all sorts of Thanksgiving ideas from crafts to food to lesson plans and books!






We will be sure to share our Thanksgiving fun with you later this week!

Be sure to check out the entire Autumn Carnival.  You will be inspired, I promise!
Then come back and link up your creations, activities, books, whatever fall ideas you enjoy!
You will always find my link up at the top of my blog, titled

No comments:

Post a Comment