Sunday, December 2, 2012

Amber Adoration


You all know of my adoration of amber.
I blogged about it here, here, here, and here.

I absolutely love it! I love seeing little ones wearing it! I love wearing it myself! I love telling people about it! I love giving people the chance to get a great deal on it!



If you still haven't gotten a chance to try it out, or even if you simply want more, now is a great time to buy. Influenced by popular demand, Inspired By Finn and I have teamed up yet again to give you a code for 25% off your total purchase.



After seeing how well amber works, I am very excited to start trying other gemstones as well!
Be sure to check out their other gemstone jewelry for a wide range of relief.
Joint Pain
ADD/ADHD
Colic
Separation Anxiety
Stress
Metabolic and Hormonal Imbalances
A Short Emotional Fuse
as well as other physical and emotional discomforts,
 can all be eased, and even cured by the use of gemstone jewelry.
For more info on how it works click here.
Gemstone jewelry makes great gifts for all ages!





So, without further ado, here it is.
Your 25% off discount code: LMLD






No comments:

Post a Comment