Thursday, December 6, 2012

Yes... Wait!! No...

Once upon a time there was a mama. A mama that loved her children with her whole heart. A mama that put everything she had and more into her children. She poured her heart and soul into giving them the perfect childhood. She spent hours a day reading aloud, playing games, and going on nature walks. As she taught them, she learned. and as they grew, she grew in wisdom. When they were no longer children they looked back and smiled. This mama, my mama, is my teacher, my inspiration, and my friend. Now that we run a playschool together and I am a mama myself, I find myself doing more and more things the same way she did. And while I still have so much to learn from her and to learn for myself, I long to give my children an enchanted childhood just like the one she gave me. I guess it's just like mama, like daughter.


If anyone has tried to read my blog in the last little while, they might be wondering what is up. So here it goes:

I changed the name. So different URL and everything. Then, I re-read the very first post I ever wrote... and changed it back. Sorry about the confusion. Mostly mine haha.

Will I change the name in the future? Maybe, maybe not. Time will tell. But if I do, I will be sure to let everyone know ahead of time.


1 comment:

  1. You have no idea how much it means to me that you see your childhood as such a wonderful... ahem.. enchanted time! Thank you for allowing me to do it all over again, this time with you as the mama and me as the nana! We are blessed!

    ReplyDelete