Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thrifty Thursday Link-Up

Welcome back to Thrifty Thursday!  My friend Lindsey of Apple of Mama's Eye and I are co-hosting a fun, new linky party!!  We have been neighbors for close to ten years. Soon she will moving away with her Army man.  This party will be a nice way for us to stay in touch!  Please join us in a more simple, thrifty lifestyle!!


I have been very DIY this week. It started with a hair cut courtesy of The Hubs with some extra layering by me. Yes, I cut my own hair. Don't freak out, people! It turned out pretty good! We have been doing it this way for a couple of years now. We have a good system in place. I went a little shorter than usual this time. It feels a lot lighter and healthier than before.



I am ending this week by working on some Christmas presents.




After starting out too small, I had to start over, but I think it will turn out quite well this time around.




Thanks to all who shared with us last week.  All the ideas were great!  Here are my features for this week:


Kid Zone! Children at Play shared a great Nativity Countdown!



Barefoot Hippie Girl shared her recipe for a sugar scrub!



Happy, Healthy, and Domestic shared a great idea for making a cheap Christmas tree skirt. 
The beauty of this is you could use cloth or vinyl and choose from a unlimited amount of colors and designs!


Now on the THE PARTY!!!









2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks great. Catching up on your blog...I've been out of the blogosphere for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring us on your blog!

    ReplyDelete