Sunday, February 3, 2013

Winter Carnival Highlights ~ February 3rd


sunnydaytodaymama


It is such a blessing to be a co-host of The All Year Round Blog Carnival: Winter! There are sooo many great ideas shared there all winter long!  Be sure you take time to check out the additions often! On Sundays I like to highlight a few of my favorites!
 

I could not resist including these TWO features from Little Homeschool Blessings!  They did winter studies on Rabbits and Squirrels, and well since I have a Bunny and a Squirrel..... I could NOT resist!!






The Good Long Road shared several books from our favorite"winter" author: Jan Brett!



  Mama Pea Pod with the Outdoor Play Party shared this awesome snowy hide and seek!



Thanks to all who have participated!  Keep linking up all your winter posts!

I keep this linky party up all winter! It can be found at the top of my blog!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring our post about Jan Brett books. She has such great books, and I love those animal footprints in the snow. We do not get snow here, so I am a little jealous!

    ReplyDelete