Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Good Stuff at Eco-Kids Tuesday


Good Stuff #1

Isn't the first spring, for a little one, so much fun!!


Everything is new and exciting!


So much to see and explore!




Good Stuff #2

We have received many requests for another 25% off code from Inspired by Finn!


Inspired by Finn sells gorgeous Baltic Amber necklaces for teething (and all other pain), which I have bragged about here many, many times!  They also sell jewelry to help with stomach conditions, ADHD, stress, and so much more!

 My Inspired by Finn Discount Code is HanWhi for 25% off your entire order!


Good Stuff #3

The Features from last week's Eco-Kids Tuesday!!

A Life Unprocessed shared her No Poo routine. 
 I have been no-poo for over a year now and have zero regrets!



Motherhood: My Latest Adventure shared an amazing nature loom! 
You will be seeing this someday soon on our weekly playschool post!



The Crafty Homeschool Mama shared her Homemade Bird Nest. Bookmark, pin, do whatever you have to do to remember to make one sometime this spring... so very, very sweet!!



Jo's Health Corner is tempting us with her Healthier Butter Cups!



And Life with Moore Babies shared a sweet clay and egg shell craft (very creative!)





Good Stuff #4

The Eco-Kids Tuesday Party!!!

Thanks to ALL of you for sharing such wonderful ideas!  If you were featured please feel free to grab a button for your blog.  And please keep linking up great all your Eco-Kid ideas!


Like Mama~Like Daughter
Like Mama~Like Daughter


The Link-Up

I hope that you'll share some great family-friendly posts that are also friendly for the environment.
Some ideas include:
  • Nature Activities
  • Outdoor Activities
  • Crafts made with re-purposed or recycled materials
  • Sewing and DIY home projects
  • Science Experiments
  • Posts on environmental issues for kids or families
  • Non-toxic living
  • Homeopathic Remedies
Eco-Kids Tuesdays is co-hosted by Organic Aspirations and Like Mama~Like Daughter this means that anything you link-up shows up on both blogs!

Feel free to link up several of your posts.

There are only a few rules:

Please follow both co-hostess' blogs, and visit some of the other posts and give them some encouragement!  Please stick to posts and photos not giveaways or items for sale.

By linking up, you are agreeing that Organic Aspirations or Like Mama~Like Daughter can feature your photos next week with a link back to your site.  

Please link back to my site using this button (once I get it fixed !!) OR simply text linking within your post!

Like Mama~Like Daughter

Like Mama~Like Daughter




10 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks for featuring, made my whole month! (big smile). I'm so glad you have created this linky party - its fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am semi-No Poo....baking soda seemed to cut through my hair, so I made my own concoction with coconut milk and other edibles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my nut butter cups!
    I'm sharing our favorite snack, berry cups, we love eating these.

    Thanks for hosting and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again for featuring out Eggshell and Air Dry clay Post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your wee one is too cute and I love the sweater outfit! My babe looks about the same age...11 month, and into everything --he taste-tested some mulch today but didn't care much for it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such sweet photos of your little one exploring! Very cute :) I linked up my potato recipe using thyme from our garden. I'm so glad our herbs are coming back in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the photos of your darling babe! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by mylampisfull.blogspot.com and for inviting me to this blog hop. I added a post on lavender and a recipe for Fresh Avacado Pesto.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the little sweater romper!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for inviting my over and hosting Hannah! :-)

    ReplyDelete